Warner Losh <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> I'm trying to setup emacs 21 + mew 2.0 + bbdb 2.32 to replace a emacs
> 19 + mhe + bbdb 2.00.01.

Hello Warner.

> When I'm reading email, I don't see any of the *bbdb* buffer like I
> used to in the old setup.

There are even more problems than that ;-)

> Anybody else doing this?

I am running fsf emacs-21 + mew 2.1 + bbdb 2.32 with most
functionality with:

   ftp://ftp.kippona.net/pub/gnu/emacs/elisp/bbdb-com.patch
                                             bbdb-mew.el

I don't have "mew-cite-*" hooked to bbdb, and maybe you'll find
other problems.  If you give me feedback, I'll try to pound it
into shape and make it suitable for general use.

Chris