Ronan Waide <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> On December 17, (Chris Beggy ) [EMAIL PROTECTED] said:
>>    ftp://ftp.kippona.net/pub/gnu/emacs/elisp/bbdb-com.patch
>
> I've added this into the main source tree, as it requires minimal
> integration. I've also updated the defcustom list in bbdb.el to
> include Mew as an option for sending mail.

Noted!  I'm working on bbdb-mew.el for the current bbdb CVS version as
well, to fix the pop-up and eliding function calls.

Is it better to have one version of bbdb-mew which supports 2.00,
2.32 and 2.3x, or separate versions for each?

I'm currently *just* working on the version to work with 2.3x, the
CVS version.

Chris