: > So far I've only seen two other problems with mew + bbdb that I didn't
: > see with mhe + bbdb.  First, when reading a long message, I only see
: > the bbdb buffer on the first screen.  This isn't so bad, but the
: > scroll down happens as if the buffer wasn't there, so I miss some
: > text.  This might be only with mew-use-full-window set to 't.
:
: Thanks for the detailed feedback.  Yes, (setq mew-use-full-window
: nil) gives the behavior you want.  I'll note that in the
: bbdb-mew.el file, or put a warning function associated with
: bbdb-notice-hook's value...or something maybe :-)

Ummm, mew-use-full-window nil isn't quite right.  I want it to use the
full window, but I want bbdb to be there too.  mew needs to consider
it part of the window...

: > Second, tab completion of mail addresses doesn't see to work like it
: > did before when I could type someone's name.  Maybe I need to set
: > something now that I didn't before...
:
: No, you're right again.  I haven't figured out how to hook
: mew-cite-* functions to bbdb rather than to mew's internal (good,
: by the way) address book.  The tab completion behavior you are
: seeing is mew's probably.  I made this disclaimer in one of the
: list postings.  I'll make it clear in the bbdb-mew.el file as
: well.  I'm open to suggestions on this one.

OK.  That's what you ment by mew-cite... :-)

Warner