From: Ronan Waide <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> On December 17, (Chris Beggy ) [EMAIL PROTECTED] said:
> >    ftp://ftp.kippona.net/pub/gnu/emacs/elisp/bbdb-com.patch
>
> I've added this into the main source tree, as it requires minimal
> integration. I've also updated the defcustom list in bbdb.el to
> include Mew as an option for sending mail.

I don't want to be in the critical path of your release.  The
latest version:

 ftp://ftp.kippona.net/pub/emacs/elisp/bbdb-mew.el

is working and tested with the CVS versions of bbdb and mew, so
feel free to add it to the bits directory.  The other libraries,
bbdb-envelope.el, bbdb-contact.el, and bbdb-dialer.el are also
tested and working with the CVS version of bbdb and mew.

I stopped working and tagged the bbdb-mew.el version for bbdb
2.32.  It is still available on the ftp site, too.

Chris