According to Alex Schroeder:
> Ronan Waide <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
>
> > * Much display handling rewriting, courtesy of Alex Schroeder and
> >   Robert Fenk. It's so good, I've not even figured it out myself yet.
>
> Heh.  I can't remember contributing any towards it, I assume you meant
> somebody else.  I have something to discuss, though: The "Extents

No, I definitely have you down for "Did Evil Lisp Things With Display".
I suspect it's your defcustom contribs to the layout, plus some tweaks to
the address layout stuff.

Regarding speed, well, it's still an issue if I go pruning my BBDB -
wherein I display the 500-odd records and then go through them deleting
ones that are spam-generated or whatever. If text properties speed this
up, then that's probably a good way to go. Is there a way to perhaps
hook the copying of data from the window such that any text gets cleaned
before being yanked, to avoid the properties following the text around?

Cheers,
Waider. I supposed I could read the source and find out.
--
[EMAIL PROTECTED] / Chances are I'm not at home right now.