On 29 Mar 2003 15:11:08 -0500 Scott Lawrence wrote:

Scott> Jochen Küpper <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

>> Waider has said repeatedly that she doesn't wanna increase the hurdle
>> for novices to get their problems reported...

Scott> I think the more important issue is getting them _heard_ and
Scott> responded to; this list is disfunctional for that.

No arguing with me...

>> Something that comes to mind -- could we (you) provide a form on the
>> bbdb web-page to send reports to this ml for these "novices"? For
>> everybody else it is reasonable to require subscription...

Scott> The page could be hardcoded to send only to the list from a
Scott> subscribed address.

That's the idea. With an input file for an email address that is
somewhat plausibility checked...

Greetings,
Jochen
        Sex, drugs and rock-n-roll