On Wednesday, July 23, 2003 at 08:04:10, Vladimir G. Ivanovic wrote:
> Robert,
>
> Works for me! Many thanks.

Great, I'll commit that.

> And now, a plea to backport the VM & gnus enhancements to
> MH-E. Please.
> ;-)

Sorry, I don't have the time to setup MH (a creature I do
not no) in order to do that.  I'll put it on the toto-list,
but isn't it already there? ... ;/

Anyway, can you miss something you did not know before? ;c)
E.g. showing also the recipients, not just the sender ...

Bye
Robert