> * Leo <fqy....@tznvy.pbz> [2011-12-28 08:15:28 +0800]:
>
> On 2011-05-09 02:59 +0800, Roland Winkler wrote:
>> 2011-12-27  Sam Steingold  <s...@gnu.org>
>>      * lisp/bbdb.el (bbdb-auto-notes-rules): Use :set keyword to reset
>>      `bbdb-auto-notes-rules-expanded' when `bbdb-auto-notes-rules' is set.
>
> This has been discussed before
> http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.emacs.bbdb.user/2697/focus=2711
>
> I think it is good idea to let go bbdb-auto-notes-rules-expanded.

Whatever course is taken is fine by me.
I sent a simple patch which fixes a bug.
I think it should be applied until a your more elaborate fix is ready.

--
Sam Steingold (http://sds.podval.org/) on Ubuntu 11.10 (oneiric) X 11.0.11004000
http://www.PetitionOnline.com/tap12009/ http://ffii.org http://pmw.org.il