If I set bbdb-check-auto-save-file to t, modify the db and not save it
right away, I am asked all the time about recovering bbdb from the auto
save file.
with v2, I was asked this only when bbdb was first loaded, which was useful.
--
Sam Steingold (http://sds.podval.org/) on Ubuntu 11.10 (oneiric) X 11.0.11004000
http://honestreporting.com http://memri.org http://iris.org.il