> * Roland Winkler <jvax...@tah.bet> [2011-12-29 10:54:29 -0600]:
>
> I am still confused. Why is the current behavior not appropriate for
> your needs? If BBDB detects that you have an auto-save-file that is
> newer than bbdb-file, why is it not OK to save it and then go on?

when you are editing a file, would you like to be asked to save it every
few minutes?

auto-save exists so that I can save when I am ready to save (note that
"/ c" is reset after each save!) not whenever I am about to hit space.

--
Sam Steingold (http://sds.podval.org/) on Ubuntu 11.10 (oneiric) X 11.0.11004000
http://mideasttruth.com http://www.PetitionOnline.com/tap12009/