On Tue, Mar 06 2012, ma...@kermodei.com wrote:

> Is anyone working on or through about export support for BBDB
> V3?  My particular need is for Google export, however I suspect
> iPhone users may also need this.
>
> For V2, I use the unofficial bbdb-to-outlook package to create a
> CSV for import into Google.  Seems something actually geared
> towards Google would be a nice improvement.
>
> I need to write something to address this problem to move to V3.
> Would be coordinate work on something general enough for
> inclusion in BBDB in there is interest.
>
> Cheers,
> Mark

I was toying with the idea of a general template-based export system for
BBDB: write a one-record template as a string, register it under a
certain key, select your records, select your template, and it produces
a text file. I wasn't confident enough of BBDB internals to go ahead,
but maybe it's time? If this is the sort of thing you had in mind I'd be
able to contribute/test.