On Nov 9, 2008, at 9:43 PM, Steve Piercy wrote:

> On Nov 9, 5:23 am, Jim Correia <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> The "Un/Comment..." command on the Text menu in BBEdit does language
>> aware un/commenting.
>
> I write code in Lasso, and use the Un/Comment, but it uses the wrong
> style of commenting: <!-- -->
>
> In Preferences > Languages > Installed Languages > Options... >
> General
>
> Comment Start: /*
> Comment End: */
>
> What am I missing?

If you are using a custom language module, and the document is
currently using that module, the comment delimiters from the
preferences should be picked up. (I verified that it is working
correctly for me.)

If you are running into a problem, please contact support so we can
diagnose the problem.

Jim