At 12.14 -0500 2008-11-10, Jim Correia wrote:
>If you are using a custom language module, and the document is
>currently using that module, the comment delimiters from the
>preferences should be picked up. (I verified that it is working
>correctly for me.)

Aren't those settings supposed to be picked upp from the CLM file?

        <key>Language Features</key>
        <dict>
                <key>Open Block Comments</key>
                <string>/*</string>
                <key>Close Block Comments</key>
                <string>*/</string>
                <key>Open Line Comments</key>
                <string>//</string>
        </dict>

--
     Johan Sölve    [FSA Member, Lasso Partner]
     Web Application/Lasso/FileMaker Developer