Thanks Chris! I got it working almost immediately. Works perfectly.

The only weird thing is that I have one project, and the Scratchpad
integrated into the project doesn't jive with the generic Scratchpad I
get with other files and by using the keystroke. Do projects have
there own Scratchpad separate from a generic Scratchpad.

I looked at the manual but saw nothing about this. Anyone have a clue?