On 9/21/2011, G. T. Stresen-Reuter said:

On Sep 21, 2011, at 9:26 PM, Chip Warden wrote:

click the full-screen zoom button and the window width to become the screen
width.

I don't have Lion so I can't test what you're trying to do, but are you saying you want to be able to click the full-screen zoom button and have the window take up the whole width but not the whole height?

No, what he's saying is that no matter how anyone responded, he was going to try out the new shiny.

A new cross platform editor? Yeah, I'm sure that's going to be better than BBEdit.

The only thing some people love more than the new shiny is the same old drama.

Seth