Bonnie York wrote: .  I have no American Native blood in me but who is to
say what connections are there in the stream of The All.

Fair call. Could I suggest that you may have past life or other connection.
But there are some things that do get up my nose. I was filling in time
between flights in Changie Airport, Singapore, recently and while walking
around, trying to avoid the bars and eateries, I was drawn to a "gemstone
and crystal shop" where no one had any idea of what they were selling. Just
pretty selling machines. (They followed me around asking questions and
making notes). I actually bought a dozen mock American Indian arrow heads.
They where passably made by hand chipping a greywack or like rock, but
spoilt by notching with a diamond blade. I paid about 50 or 60 cents US,
each, which I assume would be miles below the real thing. I intend to sent
them to some of the over the top reincarnated Red Indians in my community.
They deserve them.

Gil