>Given all of that -- we have a FB set up on the farm -- as mentioned, we
>have grasses (mixed) and this past year, we had the 50 acres treated
>with ag lime 1/2 ton to the acre -- and the remainder of application was
>treated with homeopathic lime potentized in the broadcaster.  Wow --
>right?

two questions that are related to your question: how did you
determine how much physical lime to apply AND have you done any
testing of the potentized lime.

OK, more questions: Exactly when did you apply the lime AND what else
is in that broadcaster.

And, I can tell you from personal experience: you don't want to turn
your fields over to be farmed by someone who is not a farmer. If the
questions you asked are from  the man who wants to use your field,
I'd back way off from him, especially in a drought year. Just my
thoughts.

_Allan