>Tom:
>Maybe your example relates to the anti-fungal effect of those metals' trace
>elements on/in the soil.
>There is a French Hoe  sold locally which has an embedded copper disc which
>eventually would touch most of a cultivated garden. There has been mention
>made of a plow with the same feature.....But , insects.....i dunno

Are these still for sale? Please share contact info, if so.
I guess I'm more looking for bronze then copper, but what the hey, eh?

The theory behind this is that gardens were more lavish and more pest
free  before iron and steel implements and tools were being used. Not
only is iron supposed to be detrimental to life (would you store your
preps in an iron pan?) but the bronze stuff was suppose to enhance
life, when applied a molecule at a time.

Anyone who doubts that 'small doses' of the metals are being left
within the soil should come and take a look at the spades on our
Celli after one season's use!

-Allan