Jane wrote:

> >Certainly, there is going to be bad compost tea along with the good
stuff.

Uh huh. And, if the bad compost tea is used on the fresh produce, that means
there will be a food poisoning outbreak, and dead kids and old people, and
that is just, well, tough luck?

Or, B, farmers should only make and use compost tea on fresh produce if it
is tested and thus known to be pathogen free?

Please forgive my lack of 'spiritual evolution' but, in my view, the effort
required to use known compost entities is small and the benefit of assurance
of tea quality is large, given the potential risks.

Somehow, "Oh well" and "Shrug" seem to me unacceptable as a response to this
possibility.

Frank Teuton