Hi:

--- Chris Shade <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Yeah, Hash oil won't do anything more than get you
> stoned if that is all you are into.

Whose to say that JC didn't like the herb for simple fun and relaxation.
Why assume he would have used it to get somewhere else? If he enjoyed a
good meal, an afternoon on the lake, a nice footrub, why not a joint?  I
mean, like God made the weed, just like everything else.

Stephen

=====
"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that
we are powerful beyond measure."   Nelson Mandela, inaugural speech, 1994

"The less you bet, the more you lose when you win."  Wyatt Earp

"He not busy being born is busy dying."   Bob Dylan