Thanks for your very positive comments, Lloyd. I would have responded to your 12 June post but it didn't reach me until this evening! The trial is in its 2nd year now and I have about a thousand digital photos of it. As yet I don't know the full extent of the 'inadvertency', I hope to by tomorrow night.

The other property at Dalgety that James referred to is a consultancy of mine that he and Barbara are assisting with. The council regard it as being the worst for rabbits and serrated tussock in the shire. However, the property itself is beautiful, a fantastic place to be, and I believe that with the owner's help we can bring it back to satisfactory production using natural healing processes in a relatively short time. I can tell you now there will be no errors like the one at the TSR.

cheers Roger