Hi Luciano,

thanks for your reports. I didn't know that each update gets a new path and
that the download works even when the filename is wrong. I'll have to fix
this in the documentation.

Am Dienstag, 16. Dezember 2014 11:12:02 UTC+1 schrieb luciano...@gmail.com:

> Hey TFJ,
>
> Just to confirm, I went to the directories and all the needed files are in
> the place they should be installed.
> I don't know but maybe it is because of the capemgr in /sys/devices, as I
> referred above. Can it be?
>
> Best regards,
> Luciano.

I'm not sure if I get this. In your post above you spoke about an error
message, but I cannot find it. So a shot in the dark here.

After executing (admin privileges, !!! mind the position of the 'A' !!! in
the copy command)
cp src/config/libpruio-0A00.dtbo /lib/firmware/libpruio-00A0.dtbo
echo libpruio > /sys/devices/bone_capemgr.slots

all examples should work (pwm_adc, pwm_cap and stepper need admin
privileges).

BR