Thank you for the link, we hadn't stumbled across that one yet.

I fully agree with you that there isn't alot to read about C66 or M4. Which
is a bit unexpected since there is alot of possible application areas.
Currently we are stuck on trying to get any code to run at all on the M4
using remoteproc which demands a resource table.
When we get code running we'll post it here for future reference.

We have a XDS 110 Debug probe and is going to mod the card according to
https://github.com/beagleboard/beaglebone-ai/issues/21.
When/if we get this working to debug the M4 we'll post that as well.

Best of luck with your project!