Also I believe there was a default IPU image on the Debian BB-X15 image,
which I overwrote in /lib firmware which remote proc also gave the same
messages as above (didn't see complaints).  I wonder what that stock IPU
image does, where more info can be found and if it can be used as a
starting point for what you all are wanting to do???