OpenVX,cmem,PRU and remote proc support today
https://software-dl.ti.com/processor-sdk-linux/esd/docs/latest/linux/index.html

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Tue, Feb 9, 2021 at 8:14 AM, jeff....@gmail.com<jeff.and...@gmail.com>
wrote:   I think I have a similar question in that I'm hoping to develop an
application (as much of a software defined radio application as I can cram into
this platform) which utilizes the C66 DSP's on the BB-X15.  I'm trying to
converge on a process for developing a TI RTOS application for the C66's on the
BB-X15 which is compatible with the BB Debian distro running on the A15's.
More on this later, hopefully.
I imagine you've already stumbled upon the following, but it seems like a good
starting point.
https://e2e.ti.com/support/processors/f/791/t/765821.
Also google all of the examples on of PRU applications .  My guess is that may
also shed some light on how to develop and debug code for the other processors
on the Sitara SOC of interest.
I just received a USB100V2 JTAG cable, and I hope to start hacking on this on
my BB-X15 in my spare time. I have a lot of questions on how this works, and I
will post up when I think I have something worthwhile or relevant..
Also, please post up as you make progress as I imagine there are others wanting
guidance on developing applications on the other processors on the SOC and
interfacing Linux to them.  There's not a lot of postings on the C66 or M4..