That's a good point. Are there still advantages to using Perl over using
PHP? I'd be bummed to hear I'm using a dying language.

-----Original Message-----
From: Fred Sahakian [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, June 07, 2002 10:52 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cc: <
Subject: Re: What database would your recommend?

depends what you need to do, PHP has become VERY popular

>>> "Octavian Rasnita" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 06/05/02 10:58PM >>>
Hi all,

I want to start learning a database that works with Perl but I would like to
learn a database that works under Windows and Unix also.

Is there such a thing?
Of course, I would like to  learn something as simple as possible because I
am a beginner in Perl.

Thank you.

Teddy,
[EMAIL PROTECTED]