Hi,
  I realize that this may not be the correct forum.  If it isn't, you have
my sincere apologies.
  I had PPM working on an older build of Activestate, and needed to upgrade.
Post upgrade PPM has stopped working.  I've seen recommendations to migrate
to build 620 or higher to fix PPM problems, which I have done.  Still no
luck.  Query doesn't find anything (no problem, I can reinstall the
packages).  Problem is the search doesn't find anything.  If I do a set
command, the repository is not set.
  Does anyone know anything that could help?
  The activestate build is 629 and the ppm version is 2.1.5.

Cheers,
Russ