I have used perl on a windoz system for a couple years to manipulate ASCII
files nothing beyond that.

I have written a simple routine to create a comma separated, (csv) file
that is destined for a worksheet on an Excel template.

I want to write directly to the worksheet.  I have see references to a
couple modules, Win32::OLE, Win32::API and Spreadsheet::WriteExcel.

However, I have no idea how to find, and install the modules.

My understanding is that ppm is used.  I have run ppm.  I get the ppm
prompt and have used help to discover the commands.  However, when I enter
'help' followed by a command I get nothing except the ppm prompt back.

Any feedback is greatly appreciated.

Don