Hello,

I'm working with a GIF generator and I've a little problem using array
as parameters:

This call works perfectly:

        $my_graph->set(
                markers => [1,2],                                       # kind of
markers (here, 2 markers)
                marker_size => $marker_size,            # size of markers
                );

As I use a variable as parameter for "marker_size", I want to do the
same for "marker".

So I try:

        $markers = "1-2";
        @tab_tmp = split("-",$markers);
# Here I have the same thing that:      @tab_tmp = ("1","2");
# and thats' OK.

# And now, using the array as parameter:
        $my_graph->set(
                markers => \@tab_tmp,                           # kind of markers
                marker_size => $marker_size,            # size of markers
                );

But this don't work. I'm sure of getting the righ value in the array, so
the problem came from "\@tab_tmp". What is the right syntax?

Thanks for the answer (if you get it of course :-)

Regards to all
PL Lamballais

 Pierre-Louis LAMBALLAIS / [EMAIL PROTECTED]

 PARX
 La vitamine de vos projets Internet
 PHP, Perl, ASP, MySQL, PostGreSQL, Oracle...

 Entreprise Certifiée ISO-9001/ Version 2000
"Développement Informatique pour sites Internet, Intranet et Extranet"

 http://www.parx.net  --  WebDev using CSE
 http://www.dacs.dtic.mil -- More about CSE