Like I said, a very informative happy thread!
Peace to everyone!! I love all people, I just use Perl.

I'm not really sure about the 'greater foothold' thing.
Since yahoo is using it we'll never hear the end of that
one!

I'd agree with George :
        - they benchmark similar
        - depends on what you're comfortable with

Thanks for your input George, I apologize if I came across badly to you!

Peace to all!

DMuey