Hi all,

I have a bunch of old email addresses in a database and would like to make sure they
are deliverable before I try to send anything to them.  I don't need to find each and
every bad one, just find most of them.  Or at least reduce the undeliverables to a
more managable level.

I read through perlfaq9 and the Mail and Email modules.  It sounds like Mail::EXPN and
Mail::SPF::Query depends upon the sender's host to make information available, which
I'm assuming few do.  Mail::Verify and Mail::CheckUser seem pretty much the same and
sound like the best option so far.  I haven't looked close at Email:Valid but if it's
based upon Net stuff then it's tcp/ip based?  Don't want that, I don't think.

I'm just a little confused by all of the options above, and don't have any experience
to see how well they actually work.  Does anyone have any ideas or just point me in
the right direction?  I'm pretty new to the email world.

Thanks,
Denzil