On Thu, 30 Sep 2004 23:58:34 +0200, Gunnar Hjalmarsson
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Denzil Kruse wrote:
> > Gunnar Hjalmarsson wrote:
> >> What you can do is testing if the domain/host has an MX record.
> >> And you can of course test the syntax, but that's it.
> >
> > Okay, that sounds like Mail::Verify then.
>
> I had a look at the source of Mail::Verify, and even if the module
> claims to verify the syntax, it doesn't really. You may want to check
> out e.g. Email::Valid, too.

Gunnar let me ask u a question.. :) DO u ever sleep?? U're constantly
helping people out here... It seems u never step back from helping :)
anyway thats good. and personally i've not had a chance to ask u
questions in Perl in this list as i am still pretty much a learner,
let me take a "break" n say thanks :-) (OK thats not much or is it?)..
Its really nice to have people around for support while learning. :-)

[snip]

> --
> Gunnar Hjalmarsson

[snip]