Sano Babu wrote:
Gunnar let me ask u a question.. :) DO u ever sleep??

Yeah, it happens. :)

U're constantly helping people out here... It seems u never step
back from helping :)

Well, I'm not alone, right? Actually, there are people for whom that is more true than it is for me, and who have been around much longer than me.

anyway thats good. and personally i've not had a chance to ask u
questions in Perl in this list as i am still pretty much a learner,
let me take a "break" n say thanks :-)

You're welcome. And let that be a thanks to everyone who are answering questions here.

--
Gunnar Hjalmarsson