Hi All,
I want to create runtime controls on the same webpage.
For example,
my webpage will contain a textbox, a hyperlink & a
submit button.
I want to achieve the following functionality :
That is, if i click on the hyperlink, a new textboxes
should be placed below the first one, if i click the
second time on the hyperlink, another new textbox will
be appended/placed below the 2nd one...and so on...
Then on submit button, a new page is called where the
data will be displaced which the user enters.

kindly help me,
thanks in advance,
atul.