thanks Chris, for correcting syntax.
the scenario is:
operating system: Linux
phone line is normal phone we use in our homes.
I have a list of phone numbers in a spredsheet file(e.g *.xls) pick up
number from there and automatically dial to that number through phone.
I am new to Perl thats why i posted it here to know how it could be
done in Perl.
which module should be use, is there any program similar to this one
has been built or not. etc.
thanks
Adam,

-