thanks again for quick reply Chris,
I want to built a opensource utility for telemarketers. i.e they have
a list of hundreds of numbers they have to dail, for windows there
exists a commercial software, but for linux i do not know any, so i
want to built it for linux so that linux users could also enjoy it.
I did'nt mean to get script from here, i posted here to get initial
ideas to be purified and sharpened so problem statement and algo, must
become clear..... i.e a way should be seen to do this.
Thanks again
Adam

--
Allah Hafiz
O! God Thy sea is so great and my boat is so small.