Randla L. Schwartz is great on Perl field,I think everyone here has read some of his books.Those books bring us into Perl world and let us know what's the essence of Perl.I think he just want to let every answer here know the basic rules for asking/answering the questions.Follow the suggestions by him,this mailing lists should be more regular.Everyone newbie coming here,asking the questions and getting the right answers with good style,he would get more harvest rather than the problem itself.For me,I do agree here should have the basic potential rules for asking and answering,though this is a free lists.

Shawn is always kind to reply all kinds of questions here with high-level skills.I think both you are great to people in the perl world.So don't be angry for something that's not so important please.This's a technology lists,too much topics about personal feeling shoud get things not good.