The Breeder's email could be down, or she could be very busy and only looks at it once
in
a while.  (not making excuses, she should get back to you if she actually hears from
you)
Have you tried calling? or sending a regular letter with your info so she can either,
email
call or write?

Do you know the dogs "official"/ AKC registered name?  He may be in the Berner Garde
data base. http://www.bmd.org/bg1.html  If he is you could find his pedigree, date of
birth and health clearances(if reported).

Dino Candelaria and the Blackcoral Berner Bunch

>>> "James and Karen Gross" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 02/05/03 08:37PM >>>
We got our 'baby' from the breeder....he was sold and then she traveled to
Nebraska to get him from the buyer when he could no longer keep him.....She
brought him home and had him tested/xrayed as she wanted to breed and show
him herself.  She stated that his hips were too shallow to be able to
breed/show him, so we took him, had him neutered and promised to take care
of him forever.
My question is this: I have sent her several emails, requesting some general
information regarding his parents and siblings so that I can do some
research and do a family tree for him....to put in his scrapbook.....I have
also asked for his birthdate (we know it is in November 2001, but not the
date) and for the information regarding his micro chip.
No matter how many emails I send her, or how I ask, I can not get her to
reply to my emails with the information.
Is this normal?  Is there some reason as a rescue dog that we should not
have access to this information?
Any replies would be greatly appreciated.
Karen and Thor (the big slimer duffen, that my mom loves)