From: bes-admins-boun...@dataoutages.com
[mailto:bes-admins-boun...@dataoutages.com] On Behalf Of Chris Burwell
Sent: Monday, December 07, 2009 11:52 AM
To: A list for BES Admin's to discuss issues,etc.
Subject: Re: [Bes-admins] BlackBerry IT Policy

We view it as a coporate owned device (which all of our Blackberries
are). We do not let anyone install software on their computers, so we
extend the same policy to our mobile devices.

Our policy is just as restrictive as Dzung's, plus we block BIS.
Everyone (including myself) has all the tools they need to perform their
job using this policy.

The only complaint I have heard is "Why don't we have iPhones"! :)

- Chris

On Mon, Dec 7, 2009 at 2:41 PM, Todd R. Martin <trmar...@newmarcorp.com>