I was suprised that the iPhone makes a good enterprise phone (at least from
a feature standpoint). I would actually preferr them to a Windows Mobile
phone.

My biggest gripe with iPhones/Windows Mobile phones is that we cannot secure
them to my liking using out Exchange 2003 environment, hence we converted to
BES about a year ago.

- Chris