From: bes-admins-boun...@dataoutages.com
[mailto:bes-admins-boun...@dataoutages.com] On Behalf Of Nguyen, Dzung T
Sent: Monday, December 07, 2009 2:38 PM
To: A list for BES Admin's to discuss issues, etc.
Subject: [Bes-admins] BlackBerry IT Policy

Hi all,
Just want to get a feel for how restrictive is everyone BlackBerry IT Policy?

Our current controls:
1) Dissallow Third Party Application Download
2) BlackBerry Device Password ( Min. 6 character + numeric + alpha)
3) Disable USB Mass Storage Mode

With the new BlackBerry AppWorld, is anyone opening their policy to allow users
to install applications?

The information contained in this message is intended only for the personal and

confidential use of the recipient(s) named above. If the reader of this message
is

not the intended recipient or an agent responsible for delivering it to the
intended

recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this document in error

and that any review, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this message is

strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please
notify

us immediately, and delete the original message.