From: Robert Raszuk [mailto:rob...@raszuk.net]
Sent: Monday, July 27, 2015 2:40 AM
To: Duleep Thilakarathne
Cc: bess@ietf.org
Subject: Re: [bess] BGP route selection criteria - geographic distance when
AS_PATH are equal

Hi Duleep,

Please consider RFC 7311 and provide feedback why you think it is not
sufficient for your objective.

https://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc7311

Best,
R.

On Sun, Jul 26, 2015 at 9:15 PM, Duleep Thilakarathne
<dule...@mobitel.lk<mailto:dule...@mobitel.lk>> wrote:
Hi,

I would like to suggest to consider geographic distance when AS_PATH  are equal
in BGP route selection criteria. (as tie breaking rule). Can anybody comment on
my idea.

Regards
Duleept

unauthorized and may be illegal.