Gyan,

you are mixing use of BW community as such with cumulative propagation (the
theme of the draft).
The original community is defined in "Non-Transitive Two-Octet AS-Specific
Extended Community Sub-Types" IANA section and that has to be changed to
allow eBGP use cases.
Aggregation is a very useful feature when the prefix with the
community attached is traversing the fabric and is being regenerated and
potentially transformed at every hop traversed.

The alternative with add-path and potentially path explosion (not to talk
about operational complexity of add-path and bugs in the implementations)
is a rather unattractive solution for DC fabrics.

Cheers,
Jeff