Hi Satya

Welcome.

As Jeff and Arie pointed out the distinct difference between the dmz link
bandwidth extended community and cumulative link bandwidth is that the
original link bandwidth extended community is non transitive and only
supports 2 octet AS, where the cumulative link bandwidth is an aggregation
of link bandwidths updated at every hop in the fabric and regenerated at
the AS boundary border node.

That would be great to add an addendum with each of the vendor
implementations.

Kind Regards

Gyan