There are some tricky UI questions that never occurred to me until I
played with this.  I'm sure you guys have considered them though...

bklaas;350004 Wrote:
> I believe you should be able to connect the controller to a different
> player while the SBC-player is also streaming audio. I don't think
> which music source the two are connected to need to be the same

I can't think of a good reason I'd want to do this, but I'm sure
someone will want to...

> No work has been done as yet for SN support, but as the controller is
> just another slimproto player, there probably isn't much to do for that
> to work.

It would be pretty cool to take the SBC to a public hotspot and listen
to an SN based music service.  Of course, this wouldn't work with
services like TMobile that require a web browser to log in.

--
Fletch