>might i remind you both phil asked me about it?
I haven't asked for anything.

>and regardless, good points and things are being said here...

Good points already covered many times over in other threads, and we still
disagree.

>i think it would be good to know how and if SC keeps stats on options,

I would be very suprised if SC "phones home" to Logitech with such stats.  They
would need an "opt-in" option, with a privacy policy to describe what they
collect, how they store and use such information, and how long it would be
held.  Otherwise I think they could be breaking the law.

There is a definition for SqueezeNetwork: "To help improve SqueezeNetwork, we
collect statistics on Internet radio and music service listening. This
information is collected in aggregate and is protected under our privacy
policy."  http://www.logitech.com/index.cfm/footer/privacy/&cl=us,en

If you do a search on that page for TPE2, I'm sure you'll find loads of hits...
NOT!

Phil