Phil,

good idea to move the convo.  i think tho i have proven my point in the
new thread, so i am hoping you will confirm or show me how i'm wrong.

http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=53822

if i am right, i do think that 8001, and many other options besides it,
should be given a chance to be set correctly optionally, before the
initial scan commences, and possibly confuses.

michael, you never answered the question, (perhaps b/c there is as yet
no answer), about WHEN you would tell SC where your muisc is, if its on
say a NAS and SC didn't find it.  is that still being worked out?

--
MrSinatra

www.LION-Radio.org
Using:
Squeezebox2 (primary) / SBR (secondary) / SBC - w/SC 7.3b - Win XP Pro
SP3 - 3.2ghz / 2gig ram - D-Link DIR-655