Hey guys is this thread about TPE2 or the install feature?

Anyway, Michael...to your original request.

Running Windows Vista Ultimate 64 bit.

Uninstalled Slimserver, wiping prefs.  Cleared internet cache.

1. Installed SC 7.3 23568
2. Reported 'SC not able to connect to Web'  But internet working is
fine and install continued OK.
3. Logged on OK to SqueezeNetwork (although see 2)
4. Use MusicIP box pre-checked.  Ok as MusicIP installed
5. Use iTunes box unchecked.  Ok as iTunes not installed.
6. Found music folder directly.  Set as F:\music  The 'My Music' folder
in Windows is set to F:\music, so found that OK.
7. Found music playlists folder directly.  OK.
8.  Default language of English selected OK.  (I live in Thailand but
have preferences set to English...but some installs eg, Google are too
smart & give me Thai as first option).  I guess though that Thai is not
in your language set ....

So, bottom line for me...all seemed to work OK apart from the initial
'not able to connect to web' issue.

Small point.  I know by now to look in the very bottom right hand
corner for the 'next' button.  But a newbie might look for a long time
before he found it.

Dan

--
chinablues