>I think we just have to get used
>to not accidentally pressing the center button when we get to the end of
>the line.

For me, there is no such concept of not accidentally doing something.
Accidents happen.  eg. On the Touch, I have accidentally wiped playlists when
trying to flick-scroll up/down a list, because occasionally it does a
touch-event instead of registering my flick gesture.

I just don't use the touch interface as much as I could have done.  Most likely
I will stick to my SB3 as a bedroom alarm clock because I still prefer the old
IR remote interface.  It's so much quicker to navigate and perform actions
(except for scrolling through long lists).

If the functionality is changed to be consistent with the new SqueezePlay
approach, I will do all I can to reconfigure it back to how it works now, or
run two servers - one to maintain the old functionality, and one for beta
testing new products.

It's a pity, because the context menu functionality could have been integrated
really well.  But in its current form I find it really clunky.

Although the touch screen can display many lines of text, the reduced-size
context menu only shows 4 options at at time.
The order of functions is weird, eg. bring up the context menu for an album,
and I'd expect Play to be at the top, but actually "Add to End" and "Play Next"
come before it, so I'm always a little thrown - playing an album is not
straight forward.

Song Info in the context menu is also not brilliant.  eg. in SB3 interface,
within song info you can sit on an item and do actions on it.  eg. for a song,
select an artist, album, year, genre, etc, and press right to navigate into it,
or press play or add to perform actions.  Press play.hold to get to mixers,
etc.  Now, the context menu lists those things, but you can't directly perform
actions on them.  i.e. you can't hold your finger down on an item in the
context menu to bring up a context menu for that item.  All you can do is touch
the item to navigate into it.

So, how do you play the whole album for a song that comes up in a random song
mix?