Now almost 4 hours later it appears to be finished, but it is not
showing the "scanning complete" message. The MusicIP import finished
about a half an hour ago and the status screen is just sitting there.
Scanner.exe is still showing activity on the server. Waiting, waiting,
waiting...

I'm really afraid to abort and be back to square one again.

> Keep in mind that in 7.6 (with SQLite) the server and library are
> completely usable during a full clear & rescan, unlike in past.

How? When I browse artists, albums, etc. they are all blank.

--
MeSue

SUE

1 Duet | 2 Booms | 1 Radio | 1 Touch (beta) | 1 SB2
HP MediaSmart EX470 | Squeezebox Server 7.5 | iPod Touch w/ iPeng
Find me on 'Last.FM' (http://www.last.fm/user/MeSue) | 'Twitter'
(http://twitter.com/suechastain)